- This is the personal business website of Kerry J Heckman, therapist, group facilitator, poet, writer, & speaker. This website is for informational and marketing purposes only. I am not offering any mental health or medical advice. Reading this website is of your own free will. I am not liable for any loss or damage in connection with this website.
- Certain links and information may be out of date. If you find a link that is out of date or inaccurate information, I would sincerely appreciate it if you let me know.
- If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1 and report to the nearest emergency room. If you are experiencing a crisis, please refer to the Resources page.
- This website is for informational and marketing purposes only. Please do not contact me through this website, as it is not a secure form of communication and is not monitored on a consistent basis.
- I do not "friend" clients on social media and clients are not encouraged to follow my accounts. My social media platforms have been converted to business accounts; however, they may still reflect some personal information. These platforms are not secure and should not be used for client/therapist interaction. They are intended for the sharing of general information and not a means of communicating with me.
- I am the legal copyright holder of all the material on this website. It may not be used, reprinted, modified, or published without my written consent. Feel free to post links to my content. If you have questions about using material, please send me message through my Contact page.
- Guest bloggers views are their own and do not represent me or this website.
- Any personal and/or contact information provided to me by participants in interviews, guest bloggers, commenters, etc. will remain private.
- I reserve the right to delete any comments from this website without notice if deemed inappropriate or is negative or hurtful in nature.
Affiliates and Advertisers
- I use a handful of affiliate programs to help cover the cost of maintaining this website. I receive a very small commission if you click through my website and make a purchase. I do not put products on my website that I do not personally endorse and use.
- I am not responsible for the actions of my affiliates. If you make a purchase from a link on this website and you are not satisfied, you must contact the company.
Letters to the Editor
- Any emails, blog comments, posts on my social media platforms, may be used on my blog or social media unless otherwise requested.