Most of the links on this post are informational, but a few are affiliate links to help maintain this website.
I never really understood memes until chronic illness entered my life. Sure a few funny ones would come across my feed, but I never sought them out. After becoming a part of the club that no one wants to be in, I started seeing more and more funny memes about what it's like to have a chronic illness in a healthy person's world.
Most of the memes are sarcastic, which I love, but I thought I would put together a post with memes that are a little on the lighter side.
20 Hopeful Memes About Chronic Illness:
1. I may be chronically ill...
2. Good news!
3. Reads side effects of new meds...
4. The truth is...
5. Finding a good doctor.
6. I'm going to be the life of the party...
7. Let that shit go.
8. I am not anxious...
9. Doctor can't figure out what's wrong with you...
10. When you wear new pajamas.
11. I've made it from the bed to the couch...
12. 9 Things Chronically Ill People Want Loved Ones to Know...
13. No migraine today!
14. The Chronic Games...
15. When someone understands.
16. What did you do today?
17. You look so much healthier!
18. Small accomplishments...
19. At some point...
20. And here you are living...
At the end of the day, find humor wherever you can and remember there is always hope.
"A loving heart is the truest wisdom." - Charles Dickens
5/4/2018 01:48:35 pm
Omg these made my day! They're so funny and relatable! :)
Leave a Reply.
I'm Kerry (She/Her/Hers) and I am a licensed therapist, group facilitator, poet, writer, & speaker. This is a place to acknowledge and validate our suffering and trauma, while also learning how to turn toward aliveness and spaciousness.